- CrossFit L1
- Working Against Gravity (WAG) Certified Nutrition Coach
- Cashmere High School 2003
- Gonzaga University, B.A. in Criminal Justice, minors in Psychology and Philosophy 2007
- Gonzaga University School of Law, J.D. 2010
- University of Washington School of Law, LLM in Taxation 2011
My journey into health and wellness began at a very young age. Both of my parents ran marathons and instilled in our family a deep connection between fitness and health. My Mom and aunt were fitness instructors in our hometown, teaching step aerobics, jazzercise, boxing, cycling, yoga, and various other classes. I practically grew up in a gym! I played a lot of different sports growing up, but my love was in dance and gymnastics. During college at Gonzaga University, I was selected for the cheerleading squad and was the captain my senior year. Like a lot of former college athletes, I spent my mid-20’s yearning for competition and sport. This led me to CrossFit. I have my Level 1 coaching certification through CrossFit. I am also a Working Against Gravity (WAG) certified nutrition coach.